Thermoplastic Composites Conference 2020
April 29 - May 1
Learn from International High-Performance Thermoplastic Composites Experts
Who Should Attend?
If you seek to or currently produce high-performance thermoplastic composite parts, materials or manufacturing equipment, or you’re looking for the place to get business done, you can’t afford to miss this conference! Make plans now to attend the North American thermoplastic composites event of the year.
|What Will You Learn?
Join the Thermoplastic Composites Conference 2020 where you will network with and learn from international high-performance thermoplastic composites experts on the latest market applications and technology trends. Register to learn about the latest innovations related to:
· Design, simulate and model materials, parts and processes for improved manufacturability
· Reduced material costs for both current and next generation raw and intermediary, while maintaining quality and capacity for scale-up
· Reduced number of manufacturing steps and improve processing reliability and consistency
· Optimized process automation
· Development and implementation of in-line process control and non-destructive evaluation and inspection
· Effective and efficient welding and joining, without heavy reliance on fasteners
· Accelerated supply chain development through collaborative frameworks and industry investment
· Repair and recycling to improve life cycle business case and provide sustainable solutions
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities are Available
Establish your company’s presence at the Thermoplastic Composites Conference before, during, and after the event. Nearly 200 industry professionals from all aspects of the value chain will be onsite to explore opportunities for thermoplastic composites worldwide. Exhibit and sponsor at the conference to:
- Develop quality leads with those who use thermoplastic composites
- Reach decision makers and leading industry experts
- Showcase your newest and most innovative products and services to customers, composite industry leaders, OEMs and suppliers
- Network and attend thermoplastic-focused education sessions along-side your customers and prospects
- Your company logo and information will reach thousands through ACMA event marketing
- Dedicated exhibit showcase hours with attendees during breakfast, lunch and two receptions
Please contact John Catapano, ACMA Business Development Manager, at 571.645.5265 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your exhibit tabletop and learn about sponsorship options for TCC2020. Limited space is available!