On Tuesday, June 22, IACMI Chief Commercialization Officer Dale Brosius will be returning once again to moderate our monthly webinar series “Innovation Insights” aimed at featuring recent composites technology advancements that the industry may not be fully aware of.
Beginning at 12PM ET, join us for a one-hour series of presentations from IACMI members and partners, where they will provide background on the technology, the products, key advantages, and some application examples.
Attendees heard from:
- Dr. Elias Shakour, Technology Leader – Composites Technologies, BASF
- “Diversifying the spray transfer molding (STM) technology from honeycomb load floor application to monolithic composites”
- Michael Campbell, Technical Sales Rep, Technical Fibre Products Inc.
- “Enabling technologies utilizing multifunctional nonwovens”
- Dr. Uday Vaidya, UT-ORNL Governor’s Chair in Advanced Composites Manufacturing
- “Creative applications for composites in modern architecture”
Join us during your lunch break for these engaging presentations. There will be Q&A opportunities for the audience.